A complete rebuild means removing the transmission from the vehicle and disassembling the entire unit.
- Complete and thorough cleaning of all parts after teardown.
- Every part is then inspected by the technician for worn, fatigued or broken parts and replaced as needed.
- All lined plates, bands, bushings, bearings, molded rubber pistons and all electrical solenoids and sensors are replaced new.
- The torque converter is replaced with a remanufactured unit.
- All TSB’s (technical service bulletins) are checked for any updates by the manufacturer and performed accordingly.